Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Laughter is not the only thing that is contagious...germs are too!

It's been a long while since I've written, and I'm sure there is so much that has happened in the crazy lives of the Velasquez clan! The latest tidbit of information is that both of the girls are very ill :( Poor babies! I'm sure it was bound to happen with all of the Thanksgiving gatherings we attended this past weekend. Mia started first with a fever and now it has turned to an ear infection and a sinus infection! Lydia is running the fever and has a stuffy nose! I know it could be much worse so I'm not complaining too much! But if you think about it sometime, say a quick prayer for them and for me! With Aron being out of town this week, I cannot afford to catch what they have!

We have been decorating the house for Christmas and Mia has really enjoyed being on the "decorating committee!" She is so excited to go and pick out our tree this weekend, assuming everyone is healthy! Then next week we are going to visit Santa! She is even more excited about that! The one thing she has been asking for over and over is a pink piano! Let's hope Santa can come through! I'll be sure to post some pictures from our visit with Santa! Should be fun with a 6 month old who fears any person that is not her mommy or daddy!

Hope this blog finds you all doing well! I'll be sure to write more soon as the kids begin to feel better!

Love and Blessings!

No comments: